Timothy M. Lynn
MEMBER, HISTORIC TAX CREDITS, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT LAW,
BUSINESS LAW & TAX LAW
Tim is the firm’s Managing Member and leads the Tax practice and the Economic Development practice. His practice includes federal taxation, state and local taxation, economic development incentives, various federal and state tax credit programs, real property development and commercial leasing, and not-for-profit corporation law.
Tim’s experience includes:
- Development of manufacturing, warehousing, hospitality, commercial, retail and residential properties
- All aspects of federal and state partnership tax and S corporation taxation and planning
- Industrial Development Agency incentives
- Federal Historic Tax Credits and Syndications
- NYS Historic Tax Credits and Syndications
- Massachusetts Historic Tax Credits and Syndications
- CARES Act Incentives and Tax Law Changes
- State and Local Grants, including NYS Consolidated Funding Applications
- New York’s Brownfield Cleanup Program
- Opportunity Zones
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- NYS Excelsior Program
- EB-5 financing
- New Markets Tax Credits
- 1031 Exchanges
- Real property tax abatement and PILOT agreements
- Counseling foundations, endowment organizations and operating not-for-profit organizations with respect to operations and federal and state regulation.
Tim Lynn is also the owner of Morrisroe Lynn Development LLC, working on historic rehabilitation projects in Central New York.